Saturday, February 20, 2010

Bitter Sweet Run

Did an out and back today and the hip felt great. I could feel a slight difference between my right and left hip, but cannot report anything I'd call pain. What a difference a pair of shoes makes! However, the body felt like crap today; I have alot of work to do to get back to where I was 2 months ago. On Dec. 6th I did this same out/back twice:
Out/back x 2 - 50:34/49:08/47:50/46:25 - (1:39:42/1:34:15)
Today it was a struggle at 52:30/53:00 - (1:45:30)
I don't think, though, it's as bad as it looks on paper. The last few weeks I've been on a diet with only the intention to lose weight. I went into this run today with almost no fuel, and certainly no carb stores. I'll be able to get a better idea of where I'm at in another couple weeks when I'm back on more of a training diet. Looking forward to the feeling of floating through this out/back the way I felt on Dec. 6th.

No comments:

Post a Comment