Monday, March 1, 2010

01FEB10


5 miles easy.


Felt sluggish until I threw some strides in at the end at a slight incline, then I finally perked up a little.


Threw my name in the hat this morning for Mt. Washington but it somehow got snot all over it. Who'd have a hat with mucus inside it? Anyway, hoping to get into this race and should know by the end of the month. If I don't get in I plan on running the trail to the top on race day to watch everyone hit that wall in the road at the end. My wife and I have family that live about 20 minutes from the start so we'll plan on going for a little vacation.

2 comments:

  1. Where did you get that picture of me? Probably GZ. Good luck getting in.

    MCshow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay - I was debating about doing this but screw that ...

    ReplyDelete